SAIGON Bound

Posted by Wander Girls on 4:44 PM
Dear Readers,

Will be Saigon Bound after a few hours because of a last minute decision to push through with a booking that wasn't rebooked due to Cebu Pacific's ridiculous rebooking policy.. which is kind of wearing off little by little as I finish this letter to you guys. hehehe (the adrenaline is kickin' in).

I still have a lot of articles to write which shall be a little delayed due to changes in my schedule and would probably be posted sometime in December when I am free to do as I please :)  I am sorry for the delay, but responsibilities call. 

But don't worry, it won't be that long.

Much Love,
WGYsabs

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 Travel with the WANDER GIRLS All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Blogger Templates.