I Got A Letter from TripAdvisor!

Posted by Wander Girls on 12:41 PM in , ,
January 12, 2011

I just got this letter today by email from Trip Advisor!

Tripadvisor is a travel online site where fellow travelers share their reviews, photos, 
opinions and tips on places they have been.  It has also become one of my favorite online
sites if I wanted to know what people really thought of the hotels they stayed at since some
hotel websites can be a little deceiving.  It saves me the stress of finding out much later
or worse, during a trip.
As their slogan goes: "Get the Truth, then GO!"

I have been a Tripadvisor member since 2009.
I liked sharing my tips, my photos and opinions. 
It was like paying it forward to other would-be travelers to that place.

Mostly, when you write your reviews, you seldom get feedbacks from the viewers, 
more so, from Tripadvisor.
And that was why I was a little surprised to get this letter from them.
Although there was the other time when they sent me a letter regarding another hotel 
I reviewed - but that's another story. :)

So I would just love to share this to everyone to encourage them to share experiences.
Because from experiences, we learn and we become wiser.
You'll never know who might need that information.

Much love,
Ysabs
Travel with the Wander Girls
wandergirls.blogspot.com




From:
TripAdvisor <MemberUpdate@e.tripadvisor.com>

To:xxxx@yahoo.com





Your review really made a difference. Thank you.
When you reviewed Morgenland Village on TripAdvisor you may recall that we also asked you to comment on a nearby UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your feedback is now part of the world's largest study of World Heritage sites and their surrounding areas. With your help, we've collected more than 250,000 reviews of almost 800 World Heritage sites and nearby places.
Got more to say? Please do! You can review any place you've been recently, such as hotels, restaurants, and more.
Write a review
Go to TripAdvisor   |   Unsubscribe   |   Privacy Policy   |   Contact Us
TripAdvisor LLC 141 Needham Street, Newton, MA 02464
© 2011 TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved. TripAdvisor, the TripAdvisor logo, the Owl logo and Get The Truth. Then Go. are either registered trademarks or trademarks of TripAdvisor LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries.



5 Comments


Good job sis!


thanks sis! I miss you!! :) when are you coming back??


I got this, too - but for Berlin, Germany. Well done, UNESCO!


Dear Anonymous - I'm glad UNESCO is doing something to preserve these beautiful places. Some are near destruction! - Ysabs


great job sis! proud WG here ;) - Tin

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 Travel with the WANDER GIRLS All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Blogger Templates.