BACK from the Caribbean and the United States!!!!

Having Kabuli, Dominica's local beer in front of our home for 7 days, The Caribbean Princess (Princess Cruises).


April 14, 2011

Hi everyone!

I'm back! My trip was a mix of reconnecting and discovering. Travelling with 67 relatives can be quite a feat but because of my super organizer cousin Mhia Lopez, it went without much of a glitch :) (thanks Ate Mhia and the wonderful crew at Princess Cruises!!)

Anyway, doing the Caribbean stories will be like hitting two birds with one stone since I was also put in charge of documenting our M.O.A.R. (Mother of All Reunions) on the net. Yes, everyone will get their reviews, and I will be putting stories up for my family. There's a lot of love in the pictures and the videos we captured. I hope I do give it some justice in the net-form. The focus of the trip wasn't really much about the countries or the places we went to but mostly, it was about the people we were with. As most of us on this trip always said about the MOAR, it's once in a lifetime. We don't know if we're capable of duplicating it again.. (Do I hear the Mediterranean Cruise calling?)

After my Caribbean trip, I went on a little sidetrip to Orlando with a couple of my relatives. I was blown away with Universal Studios and the Islands of Adventure most especially the Harry Potter-land. (I'm a dork that way) I don't mind being a kid for as long as I was in this place. Big THANK YOU to the Brgy. Greenhills Crew - Tito Jess, Tita Mel, Kuya Arnel, Ate Gela, Kuya Albert, Ate Dina, Adriel, Ginelle, Clarisse, Jappy, Renzo and my roomie Andie. It was one unforgettable 4days! Thank you also to Brgy Dagupan - Kuya Juvie, Ate Bernadette, Pauline and Anton.

I also visited my LA family in Eastvale - Tita Fely and Tito Gering Estrada, Kuya Eric and Ate Joyce. Ate Karen, Lia, Kayla and Lizzie. THANK you so much!!

Yes, I will still put up my Part 3 and Part 4 of my Unholy in the Holyland Series. Maybe sooner than later.

I'm so excited to start.

Much Love,
Ysabs

the massive Caribbean Princess!


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 Travel with the WANDER GIRLS All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Blogger Templates.