Why I Travel

Posted by Johanna on 2:02 PM in ,
"I am happiest when I travel, for when I am farthest from home I come alive. And in the solitude of open spaces I hear my inner voice... But I visit a place not just because of its distance, or its mystery, or its beauty, or its past. I go simply because I love adventure."
- Wynn Wynn N. Ong

A gem from Why I Travel and other essays by fourteen women, a book written by other travelholic Filipinas on their adventures while on the road. Such a lovely book, thanks Ysabs for lending it to me.

My favorites were On Safari by Maria Cristina Olbes, On the Road in Ilocos by Wynn Wynn Ong, and Sonya's Secret Garden by Erlinda Panlilio.

A must read!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 Travel with the WANDER GIRLS All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Blogger Templates.