EGYPT- ISRAEL-JORDAN 2009 videos

Posted by Wander Girls on 12:11 AM in , , , , , ,
EGYPT- ISRAEL- JORDAN 2009
by: Ysabel Villaflor

These videos were taken from my 2009 trip to the Holyland.  I made these right after we got home and I have these uploaded in my facebook account.  I made the videos because I wanted to share it with my friends I met on the trip.. and also because I just discovered the new Windows Movie Maker Program at that time. 
I hope you like them :)
This is also to tie you over my super delayed parts 4 and 5 of the Unholy in the Holyland series which will be released sometime around December. Hopefully, I will be active in blogging by that time.. and travelling AGAIN!!  I miss it!







0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 Travel with the WANDER GIRLS All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Blogger Templates.